Monday, December 29, 2008

day 30

'We were the binaries of ancient stories - the poet opposing the philosopher. I wished we met under different circumstances. We could have formed a synthesis of astonishing potential. You are my antithesis. vice-versa. You were my nemesis. The poet who did not understand. I was your nemesis. The philosopher who understood too much. With each inadequacies, we ventured into darkness and returned with a difference. You are no longer a poet. I am no longer a philosopher. We become our own antitheses. We become our own nemesis. We no longer needed each other. So this is the umpteen time I shall say the words again: I die, to say goodbye. And you shall live to find consolation from Sophie, and you shall learn to love wisdom. You shall meet her, again and again, till she grants you the solace that Solomon had from his songs. You shall sing with her. And write the songs of your dreams, formed as bubbles and rainbows. You shall glorify Him, not with the things of the world, but with heavenly nothingness and measured gardens that He will lead you to. Don't pretend to know. Know (translated from Hebrew) because you've been led by Him.'



And 'I' plunged into the deep abyss and H never heard from 'I' again.

No comments: