Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 000

I can't string a proper sentence.

I used to think it was easy to write - how horrific the revelation was when you're told nobody could understand me!

Perhaps, I can excuse myself for the ignorance that surrounds me;

Or I can, perhaps, admit that I cannot write.

(Then what is this writing about?)

It is hard to imagine a world where no one writes.

There will be fewer misunderstandings, and fewer misinterpretations.

It is probably easier to string a mathematical equation together.

But, no, I cannot string a proper sentence.

What else can I write?

It must be extremely boring to read -


 

Ceaseless, there will always be another word.

I actually prefer speech over writing.

Because, when I hear her speak, I know she's there, before me.

When she writes - she dies.

No comments: