Monday, October 19, 2009

day 131

I don't know what to do with my body -
all tall and cumbersome.
This limb goes to here, dark elbow rings, extended to fingers that hurt and touch.
This limb goes to there, dark elbow rings, extended to a middle finger, scarred for life.
This organised face - almost symmetrical and blessed I am, for that is the case.
other than that, stuck beneath it, is my jelly brain, most of which gone to waste.
(eyes that judge)
(EA- can't...stop...the..m.fro...m he.....aring...WHAT... I...i..i...heeear....-RS)
(nose that sneeze)
(mouth that swallow)
|fragile|bones|
My chest, hotspot for pus - sometimes I breathe too hard.
My penis, all stained and dark in complexion. He does not know what to do with himself.
That limb goes down to here, a hairy affair and most of my weight leaned towards it.
That limb plus titanium goes down to there, contract, expand to the atmosphere.
These toes,
I can only move them so much.
THIS GROUND, THIS IS WHERE I STAND, NOWHERE ELSE.

What impressions have I made so far?

No comments: