Friday, September 25, 2009

day 311

-

it's hard to decipher the code embedded in the appearance of a line.

every moment of thinking reveals the line.

And if I think of you, it's because I draw the line -

and we can happily believe that we can see the line, the line does not see us, and immediately, we have to do something about the line.

Is it a separation?

No, it's just a stupid line.

Perhaps, by drawing a line, I highlight the space in which a line can be drawn.
But that will be an appearance - and dialectic.

(Did I tell you that I hate dialectics?)

Instead, let me choose something else to talk about.

I talk about the space in between two lines of sentences.

Notice or Read how we are organised to read and notice.

By choosing to write, I have given up the choice to remain silent, and thus, started with a line.

That is an example of how a line can appear.


without it, I doubt I am able to write anything.
It will just be gibberish, meaningless without principles.
So draw each new line, gain nothing but its exactness, definiteless and distinctness - the method that leaves nothing out.

So by leaving nothing out - with all the subtle divisions - we have no need of new inventions
but vaccines to keep us immune to nonsense.

And so I end up writing all over again

Body fuck mind
Emotion fuck physical
Good fuck Evil
etc.

Don't bother with the rest,
the motion is passed
and we're left with the fucking intercourse
and a fuck-ed up Kant
say it again,

Kant.

No comments: